First Communion Centerpieces

For my son's First Communion party, we decorated the tables with small square glass vases. My son picked out the fresh cut flowers out and I cut them to the right size. I put decorative marbles in the bottom and used food coloring (blue for boys) to enhance the elegance of the centerpieces. Then I added decorative butterflies to the centerpiece. Butterflies mean "new life". I got endless compliments on the centerpieces. You can even use this in a everyday look at home.

By Kerry from Flat Rock, MI

I am celebrating my Son Alistairs communion on the 13th July, 2008. I have proposed the Challice and Host to be the Center Piece as whole theme of this celebration is revolving round the Challice and Host.

First Communion Centerpiece
First Communion Centerpiece Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesMay 23, 2007
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
First Communion Cake
First Communion Party Ideas
🎄