- 1 cup shredded med. cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions with stems
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread
Mix first 6 ingredients together in large bowl. Spread on cocktail rye bread. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Note: These may be frozen before baking.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 12:18:31 AM on 10.0.2.201 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us