- 1 cup shredded med. cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions with stems
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread
Mix first 6 ingredients together in large bowl. Spread on cocktail rye bread. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Note: These may be frozen before baking.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:22:10 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us