Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1/2 can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. shredded Monterrey Jack, Colby cheese
- 8-12 flour tortillas
Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Tear tortillas into small pieces and fold into mixture. Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle top with reserved cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 6:37:58 AM on 10.0.2.176 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us