Wrinkle Removal Sheets for the Dryer

I recently saw an infomercial for reusable sheets you put in the dryer to remove wrinkles. Anyone know the name of this product?

By peg2911 from Columbus, OH

Best Answer

I don't know the name of it but I know an idea that's cheaper. Simply take a regular sponge (one that doesn't have the green scratchy on the back) and mix up your own more frugal softener: in a gallon water jug (or milk jug that's been cleaned out) mix one or two tablespoons of the cheapest fabric softener with water and mix.

Once you have the laundry in the dryer, wet a sponge with the mixture and throw it in the load. Works like a charm!

For clothes that are already dry, and wrinkled, I just give them a spray with water, and pop them back in the dryer, along with regular dryer sheets , or more economical, dryer balls.

If you are like me and like Dryer fabric softner sheets you can stretch that budget item by cutting them in half and using only half a sheet at a time. I also reuse the sheets because they still work. p.s. I like the wet a sponge with water and softner and throw in dry.

Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 7, 2009
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
🎄