Payton, Betty Wiggles and Jack (German Shepherd, Yellow Lab and Pit Bull)

Here are my dogs: Payton a German Shepherd (6), Betty Wiggles a yellow Lab (4), Jack a Pit Bull (6). My nephew was getting rid of Payton when he was 6 months old, so I took Payton. My son had Betty Wiggles and gave her to me. Jack came to me because my son was being shipped to Afghanistan.

Payton has one of those animals that he takes the eggs out. Betty Wiggle and Jack like to roll around and play with a ball and a rope. These 3 are like the 3 stooges together! They have become my children since my kids grew up and left.

By Mary Jo

Cuties, all!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 11, 2010
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy