PUR 200 Advanced Filtering Water Cooler Reviews

Product: PUR 200 Advanced Filtering Water Cooler Reviews

Model: PUR 200

Manufacturer: PUR

Request: Does it work well? Is it easy to clean? Is the water well deep enough to hold the over-flo of water? Are the filters easy to install; and easy to find for purchase? Any major problems you can advise me of about this cooler?

Feeyah from Palmdale, California

i was looking for parts for the same water cooler but it happens to be no where.Any clue where I can get parts for this model..... pur200.

My cooler leaks after a move. I called and talk with a rep from PUR a year ago, and she told me they do not carry any parts for it, and do not service it. The leak I believe is from the plastic seal located between the plastic plate and rubber gasgets just under the water holders / filters.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenSeptember 23, 2006
Swamp Cooler
Swamp Cooler Maintenance Tips
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Tomato Sauce
Recipes Using Puréed Tomatoes
man working on breaker box
Replacing a 200 Amp Breaker Box
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 11, 2017 at 11:36:30 PM on 10.0.1.251 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.