Papaya the Puppy

Papaya is 7 weeks old in the picture. He's nearly 9 weeks old now, and he's brown all over his body and little black around his mouth. Somebody told me that he's 'brown chihuahua', but I'm not so sure about that. Can anyone tell me what kind of dog he is?

He likes chasing me and biting my slipper. And he's peeing everywhere in my house.

By Kina from Tuggerah

Papaya the Puppy

Not sure what he is except cute. As for the peeing all over the house, keep him confined to one small area until he is trained. It would be nice if the area didn't have carpet in it. Best of luck with the little guy!

First off, I'd get that puppy potty trained. I raised 4 dogs from pups and training pads worked very well for me. Second, and I'm not an expert, but the puppy sure doesn't look like a chihuahua to me. Maybe if you send a few other pictures of different veiws and standing someone might have an idea. Maybe he's part chihuahua. He sure is a cutie though.

I'll tell you what kind he is - the CUTE kind!!!! Adorable!!!

He doesn't look like a chihuahua to me, either. Do you have any idea how big he's supposed to get? I've been told that you can look at his feet and get an idea of his grown size. He's a doll, whatever he is! Give him a big hug and kiss for me. And get him some puppy training pads.

Hi! I'm the dog owner, name is kina.

thank for you all to giving me some nice advise ^^

yeah i saw a picture of chihuahua yesterday, he's definitely not that kind of dog.

but one thing for sure that he'll grow as tall as half of human body. And he's ear just like chihuahua's ear, but little bit smaller than chihuahua.

thanks for you all again ^^

Have a nice day ^^

the quickest way to train for pee is first thing in

am grabbing puppy and running outside to sit him

down and letting him pee

then putting him out every few hours and when they

pee, clap and praise and say good puppy so they

know how good they are they love praise and sometimes a single treat after pee to reinforce praise good luck

Hi Kinalee,

Chihuahua's are the tiniest of dogs, usually 2 to 5 pounds total. They are smaller than most cats. If he will get that big, he is definitely not a chihuahua. He sure is cute!

Susan from ThriftyFun

He really is cute. My daughter says he looks like a chow, at least partly.

What a sweetie, what does the vet say he may be ? as far as going potty in house he is still very young, get himsomepuppy piddle pads, and when he goes on them move the pad put side where you want him to go ,his scent will be there and he wil get the idea, specially when you give lots of praise, " what a good boy to go potty " and a good pet. He will get it . he is still so very young, and you both have a lot to learn together ! hope this helps . Rose

he is just so cute.

Zig

Such a sweetie.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi!

What should I do with dog's sharp teeth and finger nail.

he's 2 months old dog at the moment, i know that dog's like bite and chasing people and climb on someone's leg or other part.

As he grow bigger his fingernail and teeth sharper than ever.

and sometimes when he make scratch on me it's really hurt.

I'm afraid that he could bite someone in the future.

I bought toys let him to play with and i hope that it could help him not to bite people.

And another thing that he is groaning all time when he is alone. I can't stay with him every minute.

somebody help me please.

I own two chihuahuas and I can't really tell from the picture you posted....I would love to see another picture of him. My chihuahuas weigh around 8 lbs, but they can weigh anywhere from 2-15 lbs or more fully grown. Do you know how much your puppy weighs now at 9 weeks? I've seen lots of chis with your puppy's coloring, and he has some features of a chihuahua, but I would have to see another pose to tell for sure. Whatever he is, he is adorable! And I use the "pee pads" too with much success! I buy them at Walmart.

he looks like a shiba inu

Yeah! Shiba Inu! I posted to your 2 month old picture that he might be part Akita. Akitas are actually Akita Inu's, Shiba's are the next size down and there is another smaller one (all Japanese). We used to have an Akita and I would love a Shiba!

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 5, 2006
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Papaya Tree
Growing Papayas
🎄