Cleaning Bird Feathers Off Blinds

I have a bird cage near my blinds. I have tried everything to clean them, vacuuming, dusting and taking some cleaner and trying to get the bird feathers and whatever she shakes off of her, the dow, i guess. But the stuff just floats in the air and settles right back down. How can I clean the blinds?

I don't know how you would clean the blinds, but what I would do for prevention is:

Put a piece of thin plastic, plexiglass, or something that is clear so she can see through it. Attach it to the outside of her cage. Use those little tie wraps from the hardware store. It would be inexpensive and it would look fine and it would save the drapes or blinds on that side. Good luck!!

If they are venetian blinds and you can take them down easily you can clean them in the bath tub with soap & a brush. Birds can make a mess can't they? Good Luck

Home and Garden Cleaning Blinds and CurtainsAugust 15, 2006
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Cleaning Venetian Blinds
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Canvas Blinds
Cleaning Canvas Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds