Getting Spooked! for Halloween

I have no idea who started this (kind of the point) but last night the doorbell rings and I open the door. I find a white balloon with a ghosts face markered on it. Tied to it is a tiny basket filled with candy and two papers. One is to put on my door that says, "We been Spooked!" with a picture of a ghost. The other is a paper saying that often we lose touch with our friends and neighbors and many of us don't have the time to do something nice to a stranger for no reason. So you receive a gift of candy and are asked to give your own spooked candies out to three friends, family or strangers and not let them know it was you. And hopefully by the time it's done you and the whole neighboorhood will have a spooked sign in your window, have done a little something nice and maybe, just maybe, even something to start a conversation with. Happy Halloween. I hope you get spooked!

By Suzanne S.

Holidays and Parties Halloween MiscellaneousOctober 29, 2004
Dancing Skeleton, Halloween decorations.
Halloween Themed Dance Ideas
Child Who is Afraid of the Dark
Helping a Child Who is Afraid of the Dark
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Wedding Ideas
Halloween Wedding Ideas
🎄