- 1 container (16 oz.) low fat cottage cheese
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) broad egg noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
MIX all ingredients except noodles, cherries and cinnamon sugar until well blended. Add noodles and cherries; mix lightly. SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. BAKE at 350°F for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until lightly browned. Cool at least 10 minutes; cut into squares. Serve warm.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:39:25 PM on 10.0.2.182 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us