Don't Make Divinity or Fudge In Wet Weather

Don't try to make divinity or fudge when it's raining cats and dogs! In my previous life (young and dumb as opposed to old-er and smart) I tried to make divinity and totally burned up a mixer trying to get it firm, wound up eating it with a spoon. A good friend tried to make fudge at about that same time (also young and dumb) and she ate that with a spoon. Young cooks take a lesson from us old-er gals! :-p

Source: Source is my own personal trails and errors which have been many!

By Judi from Elgin, Oregon

LOL Judi, even my older friend burned up her mixer last Christmas making divinity! But speaking of young and dumb, I once thought sweetened condensed milk was the same as evaporated milk. I served a dessert to a church group and it was horrid. Everybody was too nice to tell me! LOL

I made gravy from bacon drippings. I thought it would go well with the sausages and mashed potatoes. It was inedible, as my xdh felt free to tell me.

He was right.

Hi, You can always make fudge if you use this recipe. 1 tub of pre made frosting and 1 cup of peanut butter. Microwave the peanut butter one minute. Add the frosting and microwave an additional minute. Mix, refrigerate, Enjoy. I found this recipe on this site and use it in all weather.

Divinity Fudge
Divinity Fudge Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips CandyAugust 24, 2008
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Microwave Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
🎉
🎄