Craft: Baby Bottle Snow Globes

I help raise four grand-daughters, all crafty. It is very expensive with art supplies for four. I asked a friend of mine who is also raising grandchildren (babies) for some of her taller baby food jars, and lids.

Right now I am experimenting making snow globes or pretty little glass decorations for adults in the family. The kids will have a ball with this, once I get a few basics down on how to do it.

I want us to make little snow globes together for next winter. Every holiday will bring new challenges. However, it will save on buying gifts for all the holidays we have. It will also be a "memory" for the girls that they can pass on. This will be great fun.

By Phyllis from Oshkosh

Just remember to seal around the lip of the jars and the lid to prevent you liquid from leaking out. Believe me, it makes a mess! lol

This is a link to another article about making these, might help you. ... campaign=Craftbits_Weekly_Newsletter

Crafts with Baby Food Jars
Crafts Crafts For KidsMarch 4, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Photo of a globe.
Craft Ideas Using Globes
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes