This invitation is great for summer birthdays and parties. It's easy to make and a joy to receive.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- green, white, and red cardstock
- scrap of black paper
- glue stick
- 1/4 inch circle punch
- Draw circles using a compass as a guide or draw circles directly on colored paper.
For this project, I used Circle Scissor (by EK Success) to draw circle (and semicircles) patterns on white cardstock.
Circle diameters: green- 6 inches, white- 5 3/8 inches, red- 4 7/8 inches.
- Cut one green circle. Score and fold in half to make a card.
- Cut out white semicircle and glue it in place on green card.
Cut one red semicircle and glue it in place on white area of card.
- Use the circle punch to cut out black dot seeds and glue them in place.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
May 18, 20110 found this helpful
These is super cute! Now I just have to come up with a party to have so I can make them! : )
May 19, 20110 found this helpful
Maricel, your crafts are always so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 9, 2016 at 9:46:53 AM on 10.0.2.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us