Jackson Hewitt Tax Course

Has anyone taken the Jackson Hewitt tax course? It costs $85 total for the course and book. I would like to have the opportunity to earn extra money but don't want to waste the money if the course isn't worth it. Thanks for any information.

Instead of spending this kind of money contact H&R Block. I don't believe they charge a fee for taking their classes.

My wife did H&R Block...they do charge here, and they ask you do work for them in lue of the fee. My wife declined, because the pay was minium wage. She made more doing individual's and friends.

Sometimes free things don't necessary give good results. They are own by corporate office and it's difficult to make good money.

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 29, 2008
Health Insurance Claims Paperwork
Organizing Health Insurance Paperwork
Donating a Car to Charity
Donating a Car to Charity
Gifted Money
Paying Taxes on Gifted Money
small boy dressed as Michael
Making a Michael Jackson Costume