Make Your Own Christmas Cards

You can use any paper that you have on hand, like scrap paper, construction paper, etc. Cut and fold the paper so it will fit into an envelope. Decorate the outside of the card with stamps or pictures from old Christmas cards that have been sent to you. On the inside write, type or stamp your message.

For my close friends, I put a family picture on the inside with a "Merry Christmas" stamp. You can make them as simple or as fancy as you like. Buy a box of envelopes and there you go!

By Peggy from Leawood, KS

It's best if you START with your envelope... THEN you can cut the card to fit the envelope instead of TRYING to find an envelope to fit your card. I just set the cardstock in between the envelope & it's flap & with a ruler, I measure out the size I need about 1 quarter to half an inches smaller than the envelope.

---> Save THIS YEARS Christmas cards & cut the fronts off to make NEXT YEARS Christmas cards... This is great fun for kids!

---> And don't forget the "doily" look... simply buy a plastic doily & set it under a piece of paper then with the side of a crayon, color on the other side of the paper, the crayon will "pick up" the raised area of the plastic doily.... for a "Frosty" look, use white paper with a light blue crayon or light blue paper & a dark blue crayon & for more fun add glitter-glue!

Button Christmas card.
Homemade Christmas Cards
Crafts ChristmasDecember 19, 2007
Gingerbread Man Christmas Card
Making Gingerbread Man Cards
Snow Pine Christmas Card
Making a Snow Pine Christmas Card
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄