Music For Calming Your Pets

De-stress your pets with music. To calm down your pets' distress, play classical music, preferably from a CD. They have a tendency to love the calm, soothing music and calm right down.

I found this one time I was working around the house and I had a classical music CD playing. I looked around and all 3 of my cats were laying near the speakers just chilling out. When the music stopped, they looked around for it, so I put it on repeat play. I also put it on if I have to go out of the house without them. When I took one of them to the vet, I played it in my car and we had a nice quiet ride.

By Barb B. from Evington, VA

This makes so much sense! And there is the old saying that music soothes the wild beast ;-) LOL! I always leave either the TV or radio on for Rachel the cat :-)

Calming Your Pets
Calming Your Pets
Pets DogsApril 12, 2010
Closeup of a woman playing keyboard
Saving Money on Music Lessons
Bride and Groom Planning Wedding Music
Saving Money on Wedding Music
Girl Downloading Music
Tips for Downloading Music
Girl Playing Music Keyboard
Buying a Music Keyboard
🎉
🎄