Groundhogs Eating Roses

How do I keep deer and groundhogs from eating my roses?

MimiGardener from Wellsburg, WV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Bars of deodorant soap will repell deer. Don't know what to do about the groundhogs.

Homeade Deer Repellant - saw this on a gardening show on TV and from the sounds of it, it will probably work on other critters too! Take one 1/2 gallon of milk and mix well with one dozen eggs. Let sit to rot several hours and apply with a tank sprayer. I just moved to a rural location that's loaded with deer grazing in my yard. Plan on using this for my flowers and veggies this summer. Also have raccoons living under my shed and am going to try it there too. Can't hurt to try!

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlMarch 19, 2008
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:37:01 AM on 10.0.1.122 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.