Weight Gaining Recipes

Does anyone have any healthy weight gain recipes? I have always been slender and fit but I can't seem to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 125lbs. I keep floating in between 110lbs and 115lbs.

Diana from Sacramento, CA

Pregnancy changes your metabolism even after the kids are born and in college.....

Perhaps it is meant to be?

But if you are serious, my friend ate eggs, potatoes, lots of "white" meat, in her everyday diet. Seemed to work for her. It wasn't over night either.

As a busty, full hipped, mother of two, and trying for a third late in life, I only HOPE I have this same problem when I am done!! Lol God Bless

Do you like peanut butter? I am hypoglycemic and I was having problems keeping my weight on. Turns out I was not eating enough fats. My nutritionist suggested peanut butter in reasonable quantities. Put a couple of tablespoons on your breakfast muffin, toast, apple or banana. Make half a PB&J with 8 ounces of milk for an afternoon snack.

Tracey - Jacksonville FL

Tracey - Jacksonville FL

Are you breast feeding? If so your weight will drop unless you increase calories.

Hows your sleep pattern? With new kids generally you are sleeping less and moving extra with the kid.

Are you eating regularly? Or like most moms its hit and miss?

Try using the crockpot so food is always available -

Eat small meals all day - this also works for loosing weight

For my kids I would make soups then run through the blender then using the puree as the 'new' soup base remake soup with meats and veggies. This gave them a denser concentration of calories and nutrition in the same amount of food. It's also a great way to make sauces for casseroles etc

Try making a smoothie for mid morning and afternoon snack. Increase the yogurt & fruit, I am hesitant about saying toss in a scoop of ice cream because its not that great for nutritional value.

Grab some nuts, if you like them these are great for calories and the fats aren't bad.

Bananas. When my son was a new Marine recruit he was told by his Sgt to eat them- he was underweight.

Honey, be thankful. 4 kids later and I WISH I had your problem. What's 10 or 15 pounds? Be thankful your healthy.

Eat a lot of donuts and pie. I wish I had your problem.

Drink Slim Fast along with your regular meals. Don't replace meals with it, but drink it with your meals. It'll help, believe me. Doctors told me to do this when I was too thin.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJanuary 7, 2009
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
large shrimp meal
Tips for Gaining Weight
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🎄
🍂