"Holly Jolly Christmas" Parade Float Ideas

My church in looking for ideas for a Christmas Parade Float, the theme is "Holly Jolly Christmas". I need ideas help! Anything will help as we have nothing.

Ashlea from Kansas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm guessing the theme comes from the city, but I still love to see a nativity scene from any church. I would put a banner "Jesus is the Reason for the Season."

First thing I thought of was the elves from "Rudolph" singing that song while they wrapped presents.

"holly jolly christmas" really doesn't conjur up images of the nativity to me.

When I think of "Holly Jolly Christmas," I remember the snowman at the beginning of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," (the animated special that comes on every year.) Sooo, perhaps snowmen, Christmas trees, elves and Rudolph? And of course I completely agree with the "Jesus is the Reason" poster idea, too.

Thank for all the feed back. It is helpful.

Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasNovember 2, 2008
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Illustration of a Christmas book.
A Storybook Christmas Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
A photo of a girl scout.
Girl Scouts Christmas Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 9:07:39 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.