Dakota (CoJack)

Dakota is a 3 1/2 Jack Russell/Corgi Mix (CoJack) I got her from the Animal Shelter in Washington DC. She loves to play fetch, walks, car rides, chewing her rubber tire, Wendy's hamburgers, loves her belly rubbed along with her ears.

I would have to say that Dakota is the best dog i've ever had. She is funny, smart, playful, loyal, obedient and will lick you to death! I really do love this dog. And once she looks at you with those big dark brown eyes, you'll be hooked too and writing a bio like this about her on some website!

By Alex from Alexandria, VA

She's a little darling! I'm convinced that rescued dogs make the best pets. I have two - a 13-year-old female beagle/dachshund mix and a 1-year-old golden retriever/? mix. I got them both from the local humane society in Jan. and Feb. of this year. I wouldn't take a gold mine for them! They keep me laughing and give back a lot more than they receive. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

She's a real cutie! Who wouldn't love her?

Alex, Dakota is really sweet looking. You know, she could have her own page, have you ever heard of www.dogster.com? Every dog who joins has their own web page that they can decorate. They can join groups and meet lots of really nice fur-people. The web site is totally operated on the dog doing the speaking! My dog and I are members, come see us at www.dogster.com/dogs/576529.

Like I said, adorable dog, and you'll meet other people who think the same about their dogs at dogster!

Here's my baby Poana, she's a pit bull in training to be my service dog. She's 1 1/2 yrs old.

Awww she is so beautiful. You are lucky to have each other.

Send a big lick, a woof and a belly rub from me!

Monique

Somerset UK

I hope you have that picture framed somewhere. It looks perfect!

Your description of Dakota matches my Cojack to a tee! Mine is a black and white tuxedo and, as you say, by far the best and smartest dog I've ever had. My girl Sweets is 14 now, it's good to know that she's not just a fluke, it sounds like in general it's an awesome mix!

I have a sweet little 8 month old cojack who definitely has all the traits you listed. He is an amazing companion and is great with everyone. They actually call him the ambassador of the dog park because he has to greet/lick each and every dog and their owner.

Jack and I will have to check out dogster.com!

Hi, I have a lovely cojack iike yours. He is 4 years old and we rescued him from someone who couldn't look after him. He loves his ears and belly rubbed also. He is lovely and your lil dakota looks very sweet.

Wow! I hardly ever see them! I have a 2 year old female, Tory who looks much like Rachel's Cojack, below. Tory is personality, brains, loyalty, and just the best! Came as a stray... I advertised her as a "found dog" knew she was Jack Russell mix, but eventually her owner showed up, & I found out her origins, by that time, my heart was a goner. Luckily arrangements were negotiated & we are very happy! Tory is featured on dogbreedinfo.com

Marlin's 3 1/2 was born in P.A and now lives in New York. He's the greatest dog I have ever know. He's smart and lovable.

Cojack
Cojack Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 29, 2007
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
Mt Rushmore
Mt. Rushmore National Memorial Photos and Information
South Dakota Christmas Charities
🎄
🍂