Did I Ruin My Friendship Bread Dough?

I've been doing the friendship bread. This is my second batch. Today is day 6 where I add the one cup of flour, sugar, and milk. Here's my problem. I added self rising flour instead of all purpose. Is that gonna mess it up?

By Sis from lower AL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't think so cause you can add flour + baking soda or self rising flour

that already contains the flour and the baking soda.

Good luck and you can try the recipes from this web:

http://www.cdki  recipes/cat/388/

No you didn't, I make it all the time. My recipe calls for self rising flour, so your safe. Write it on your recipe so you don't forget. I would use self rising thru-out the recipe. It is such a great tasting dessert.Good luck

I have made many friendship breads. NO, it will just make it rise more than normal.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads AdviceMay 4, 2010
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Friendship Mobile
Making a Friendship Mobile
Freezing Bread Dough
Freezing Bread Dough
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:40:03 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.