Christmas Gift Ideas for an 11 Year Old Boy

What's the ideal Christmas gift for a 11 yr old boy within a $50 budget?

Venus

We have a store called game stop that sells new and used video game consoles and the games. Most of these games and a couple of the console are under the 50 dollar mark.

Post Christmas ideas - save for birthday. I have 2 boys that are into that gamestop store. I give my sons cash because I never get them what they want, but I do take them to the stores that they might want to spend their Christmas cash in.

One of them is constantly on ebay for those games whenever he has the $10 down payment i require before he can even look to see what might be available on ebay.

CASH - it is the way to go - even my teenage daughter wants the cash (she saved her money and got an ipod this year).

Girl in Santa hat with arm load of gifts.
Christmas Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 22, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
🎄