Baby (Yorkie Mix)

Baby is 9 years old and a Yorkie mix. We adopted Baby 9 years ago from my Father-in-Law. He was so tiny that we could hardly find a bowl little enough for him to get his little head over in to drink. We finally settled on a tiny glass ashtray.

He plays with his "pup-pups" as we call his toys. He also likes to aggravate his "brother" a 60 lb. Ridgeback that we adopted from the shelter. He isn't afraid of Scooby and holds his own with him.

We had another dog that died two years ago. A wonderful Schnoodle, Boogie, that was the sweetest dog.He was Baby's companion and caretaker from the time we brought Baby home. When our Boogie died, not only did we grieve, Baby did too. He stopped eating and we began to feed him right from our hands to get him to eat. He still won't eat on his own. I can say he is spoiled (sleeps with us) but I don't care. He gives our life joy and love.

By Sandra from Wilson, AR

Oh is he pretty. I hope he will eat on his own. Try some green beans, my doggie loves

them straight out of the can and vet said it is very good for him. He is adorable.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 17, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower