Where Can I Sell Loose Gem Stones?

I have bought a lot of loose gem stones, all are real, (no cubic zirconium). I would like to sell some. I have tried many jewelry stores, but no luck! I have a people phobia, so going to a flea market or such is out of the question! Anyone have any ideas? I'm on SSI and could use the help. Thank you very much!

By 1Honey from Lawtey, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you have a digital camera to get good images of the stones, you could list them under the commercial supplies section at etsy.com.

And, out of curiosity, what kinds of stones do you have?

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousMay 12, 2011
Hypertufa Stepping Stones
Making Hypertufa Stepping Stones
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Stepping Ston With "Sheri's Garden" on it
Homemade Stepping Stones
Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:52:03 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.