Prince (Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher)

Prince is a 1 year old Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher man. An elder friend of ours was seeking for a loving home for him and she offered him to us.

He likes chewing on his bone, walking in the park, keeping mommy company while she is doing her classwork and assisting daddy in the kitchen.

He is by far the cutest Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher Man mix we know! People we encounter fall in love with him and always ask if we have any puppies. We apologize but say no ... so we absolutely love him for his uniqueness, cuteness, and friendliness!

He is truly precious and unique! Give him a big hug and kiss for me.

here is a photo of my mini pin chihuahua he is the best dog that i ever had and he loves everyone.

This is Keno... Chipin are awesome dogs. Gotta love the ears : )

WE to have a mini chihuahua/mini pin mix. Her name is Chaia. She is by far one of the cutest and sweetest dog we have gotten. Her personally and disposition is just awesome. Being a Chihuahua we thought she would be a yappy little dog, quite the opposite. My husband and I are very happy we got her. We also got her brother for our grandkids, and he is as cute and loving as our dog,these dogs sure do make great family pets, so loving and sweet. I sure hope she wants to keeps us for a long time.

My daughter and I are looking at a MinPin/Chihuahua mix, and are wondering what your dog's disposition is like. I know about Chihuahua's and love them, but I'm not familiar with the MinPin. Can you comment?

Thanks! Dani""

You can't take my Mojo! He is the best dog ever! So irresistible, he can do no wrong!

I think your dog is cute.

Lwxi in pink outfit in Easter basket.
Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 13, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Prince Charming Costume
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Miniature Pinscher Mix
Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information
Prince Edward Island
Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄