Does an Old Cigar Box Have Any Value?

How do I find the value of an old cigar box? I checked the tobacco company, but I would like to know if the box is worth anything as is, or should I do what I want to it.

By Sheilah

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It might be worth quite a bit depending on it's rarity. Check out different collectible sites and antique collectible sites. Type in things like antique cigar boxes, collectible cigars boxes and even just cigar boxes and see what you can find out. There are oodles of links that will help you find out and many of them will show photos.

Antiques and Collectibles
Finding the Value for Antiques and Collectibles
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 2, 2010
Cigars in a Box
Making a Cigar Box Guitar
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:55:32 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.