Selling Empty Juice Pouches

I have Capri Sun pouches that are cleaned and ready for craft use. Do you think I could sell them? I would only want a little money for them plus the postage. Is there a market?

Bonnie from Martinsburg

Best Answer

Oh my gosh yes, they are selling the pouch purses all over eBay. I made one for my daughter in law and am in the process of making a large summer tote with them. But, I am done after that and have the extra pouches. There are several websites with directions for the crafts.

Oh yes, I buy them all the time.

I have a ton of empty cleaned and ready to use juice pouches. Are you interested in purchasing them? I work full time and just don't have time for this any more. I have about 3000 juice pouches. It might be more or less. I'm thinking a penny per pouch plus shipping cost. If interested please reply.

Crafts Selling CraftsMarch 20, 2007
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Juice Pouch
Selling Juice Pouches for Crafts
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Juice Pouches
Buying Empty Juice Pouches
🎉
🎄