In Memory Of Freckles (Husky-Shepard)

contest winner icon

Freckles lived to be 16 years old. She was a Husky/Shepard mix. We were there the moment she was born and we loved her from that very second. She was so intelligent and so loyal. She was loved by all young or old.

I love this picture of our beloved Freckles. She is on Mount Evans in Colorado and posed herself on a rock. This is more of a memorial to her.

By Cindy

Awww.

Rest In Peace you beautiful fur baby. You had a wonderful life here and now have a wonderful life now that you have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Your human parents loved you so much, and they will see you again one day. You are just a beautiful girl. Sherri & Tucker

I'm so sorry for the pain you are in while you grieve Freckles. She was a beautiful pup! You gave her a great life and she loved you back. That is all any of us can do or ask. I wish our pets could live as long as we do. :-(

A very pretty pup, sorry for your loss.

She was a gorgeous dog, I know how you feel. We lost our Suzie a year and a half ago, I still shed tears for her.

I make photo magnets and would love to make one of Freckles for you. I'm so sorry for your loss - what a beautiful dog she was! Just e-mail me at caseyeck AT tx.rr.com. God bless.

RIP big boy.

Wow. Freckles was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. May she have a special place in heaven.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 10, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄