Esprit Cabane - French Craft Site

While surfing the net I ran into a charming French craft site called esprit cabane. It's French - but the pix are so good I think you can get inspired by it. Lots of recycled crafts - including ones using cut up recycled soda cans. I like the one where they cut out the letters and then used them for funky signs.

Source: http://www.espritcabane.com/

By pamphyila from Los Angeles

So far so good,except I don't speak French..Do you?or is there a magic button for English?

Right click then go to page info and click on translate page into English, I just found this out. works wonderful.

We can now read any newspapers from around the world .

Try http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for a translation. It's not perfect, but you should be able to get an idea of what it says.

Dolly, where do you see "page info"? I right click and nothing like that drops down. What are you referring to? I went to google and just translated the entire url from French to English but if you have a better way, please let us know. Thanks. Pamphyila, thanks a million for sharing this site. It is fabulous, especially for those of us into French shabby chic and gourmet cooking...like me.

What a great idea. Another way to translate: click on Settings on your Google bar (at upper right of your screen). Then click on Options, then on Translate. Hope it works for you.

You can use a translate program to translate and get the basics of how to do these crafts. I used the IM translate on my Mozilla Firefox browser and got how to make the tin can jewelry. Its a way to understand it. there are alot of free translate programs out there that do a good job.

Teri

I went to this site, when I found something I might be interested in I copied and pasted it to MS Word and translated the instructions from french to english using the references part of MS WORD 2007. Works great.

"So far so good,except I don't speak French..Do you?or is there a magic button for English?"

you've got it now, see here :

http://en.espritcabane.com/ good reading esprit cabane

Crafts LinksJanuary 28, 2008
Hawaiian Fire Dancers
Hawaii Frugal Travel Guide
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
female doctor
Websites That Review Doctors
Refrigerator
Cleaning a Moldy Refrigerator
🎉
🎄