Bella (Lab Mix)

Bella at 4 years old. This is a picture of her in a box she curled into. She is a Lab mix. We rescued her from the Labrador Retriever Rescue in Davis

She likes to chase flies, go for walks, play with Kaiser (our Alsatian Leonherder) and lay in the sun. She is just the best little dog. A perfect match for our family of boys!

By Amy from Granite Bay, CA

Bella (Lab Mix)

She is beautiful! I wish I could give her a great big hug! Our dog passed away 5 year's ago and I miss him so.They are like your children after a while. Enjoy her and give her a big hug from me! Darlene

Bella is a beauty. I love labs! They are the greatest dogs.

We have a black one. Her name is Sassy. She is 14 years old and she shows no signs of her age. She still acts like a pup. We love her dearly.

Could you please post a picture of your Alsatian Leonherder? I've never heard of that breed of dog. I googled it and the only thing that came up was your post on TF!

Susan in Omaha

Beautiful Lab. I have one now and love her to death. I have 4 dogs, one being 18 years old and the youngest is 1 years old. Thank you for showing her picture. Enjoy!

There is no kinder dog than a lab. My son's dog is lab cross (with Rott no less!) and is the most loving dog.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 8, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
🎄
🍂