Candy Cane Planter
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- 40 individual wrapped candy canes, 6 inches long
- 1 empty food can from tomatoes or fruit (28-29 oz)
- Pipe glue from hot glue gun along the back of 1 candy cane (in wrapper) attach to the outside of the can so that the hook of the candy cane is at the top of the can and curves away from the can.
- Repeat with remaining candy canes to cover side of can.
- To give as a gift, add a 4 inch potted plant; a poinsettia, rosemary, or Christmas cactus looks really good.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 14, 2017 at 5:47:02 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us