- 3 lbs. tart apples, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin (3oz. each)
In a Dutch oven, combine the fruit and orange juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Sprinkle gelatin over fruit mixture; mix well. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until apples are tender. Remove from the heat; mash fruit. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 25, 2017 at 11:09:38 AM on 10.0.0.58 in 883 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us