Removing White-Out Stain on Clothing

How do I remove Witeout from black clothing?

By Isbela

Whiteout does NOT come out. I have used it for years to mark names on the inside of dark sweatshirts that kids wear to school.

Thank you guys! White Out does come out with WD40, just as you said. I'm going to our holiday office party tonight and don't have a big white spot on my black skirt anymore. (However, I do smell like machine oil.)

I used the WD40 as recommended on this site and yes it worked I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed but eventually out it came from a school dress, school wincheater and from a pair of bras. It soaked through the lot but thanks to everyone out it came.

Many, many thanks for the advice

I just spilled white-out on my cream colour skirt, like half a bottle and it soaked in instantly. Rinsing it out didn't work and I truly thought it was ruined as it looked like a paint splatter. I then tried stain remover and nothing happened. I was going to toss it into the garbage then decided to try the wd40 because I thought this would make the skirt worse but I was wrong, it worked 100% and it took a few hours and a few attempts with the wd40. I allowed it to sit, then rub it together and re-applied until it completely disappeared . Tossed it into the washer and there is no sign of the white-out or WD 40. Very impressive so thanks for sharing this tip!

Correction fluid.
Removing White Out Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsNovember 2, 2010
Colorful clothing hanging out of a washing machine.
Removing Stains from Colored Clothing
rusty tools
Removing Rust Stains from Fabric and Clothing
A colorful stack of new clothing.
Removing Chemical Odors From New Clothing
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors