Oriental Pepper Steak

• 3 lb. round steak, cut into strips
  • 3 tsp. Accent
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 cups bouillon
  • 1 tsp. sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. ginger
  • 2 tsp. soy sauce
  • Ad
  • 3 large green peppers, cut into strips
  • 2 medium onions, sliced
  • 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
  • 4 tsp. cornstarch

Sprinkle steak with 2 teaspoons Accent. Brown in oil in skillet. Add next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add vegetables and remaining 1 teaspoon Accent. Cook for 5 minutes. Combine cornstarch with 4 teaspoons cold water, stirring to make smooth paste. Add paste to steak mixture. Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve with rice or noodles.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Another GREAT recipe from Robin in

Washington IA.

I live in Missouri and friends enjoy my food

I tell them to thank Robin!!!

All her recipes I have tried are the BEST!!!

Just some information. "Accent" is just MSG and some people are extremely allergic to it. I myself get very bad migraines if I have any but I have a friend that needs to be rushed to the hospital if she gets into any of it. It is found in almost all soups and so many things that it is hard to find things that don't have it in. Please reconsider it's use. It is a chemical flavor enhancer very similar to salt. Maybe other spices could be used instead to add the flavor. I'm just trying to educate not preach. I'm sure most people aren't aware of the problem this can cause to so many people. Thanks for letting me rant.

Editor's Note: It's true, it does contain MSG.

Chinese pepper steak
Pepper Steak Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats BeefJuly 13, 2008
Brazilian Pepper Tree
Getting Rid of a Brazilian Pepper Tree
Spicy Soup With Peppers
Fixing Soup With Too Much Pepper
steaks in a supermarket meat case
Saving Money on Steak
Oriental Salad in White Bowl
Oriental Salad Recipes