Growing Zucchini

My Zucchini is growing too fast, it is covering my pepper. I wonder if I cut some leaves to uncover the pepper will this affect the Zucchini or not?

By hananay

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I have found that trimming a few leaves on a zucchini isn't a bad idea at all. Most of them actually have more leaves than needed for the photosynthesis process and by taking a few off it helps send the extra vital nutrients directly to the fruit instead of the leafy matter. I have to trim off some of the leaves anyway, makes it easier to find the fruits~

I am growing the zucchini too make relish out of them and the bigger the better helps so I have let them get very big. I noticed few turning orange what does this mean?

Answer

Growing Zucchini Squash
Growing Zucchini Squash
Home and Garden Gardening GrowingJune 26, 2009
Zucchini Bread
Freezing Zucchini Bread
Chopped Zucchini
Sweet Zucchini Pie Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Salad Recipes
Zucchini Salad Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 24, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM on 10.0.0.157 in 460 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.