Alley Cat Joke

An alley cat walks into the corner store, spots the cashier and asks: "hey, got any mice?"

The cashier answers: "no." The cat leaves.

The next day the cat returns and asks: "hey, got any mice? The cashier yells: "NO!" The cat leaves.

The next day the cat returns yet again and asks: "hey, got any mice? The cashier is getting a bit annoyed now and shouts: "NOOO!" and points to the door. The cat keeps his cool as usual, and leaves.

The next day the cat returns and asks: "hey, got any mice? The cashier is totally exasperated, and yells: "Listen to me, you flea-infested feline vermin, you come into my store one more time, ONE MORE TIME, asking me if I got mice, and I'M GOING TO NAIL YOUR TAIL TO THE FLOOR!" and points to the door. The cat leaves.

The next day the cat is back and asks: "hey, got any nails?

The cashier says: "no."

"Oh!" the cat says, "got any mice?

By helenaW from Seattle, WA

Good one!!!

nice

Entertainment JokesJanuary 1, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄