Pom Pom Pillows

I was needing to know how to do the pom-pom pillow board.

By nanna from Dallas, TX

I ran across this site and seen a person named peterssue has the board that makes pom pom pillow tops. I am also trying to find out how as I did them years ago. I need to no the size of the board and how far apart the nails were. If I remember right I used 3 different yards and cut all the way down to last 8. I cant recall how many times I did each color. Anyone that could help I would be so thankfull. I would like to do these again as a winter hobby. thank you so much

I have a frame that is a 15 x15. There are 9 nails spread evenly apart. I have attached a picture, not a great drawing but hopefully you will get the idea. If you need more info, please email me at angelfyre05 AT gmail.com. My name is Cathy.

pom poms
Making Pom Pom Pillows
Crafts Home DecorNovember 9, 2010
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Halloween Pom Pom Topiary
Making a Halloween Pom Pom Topiary
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker