Chocolate Walnut Coconut Bars
- 11 whole Honey Maid Grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) Baker's Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate, coconut, walnuts and raisins over crust. Pour condensed milk evenly over ingredients in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan. Lift dessert from pan using foil handles. Cut into 32 bars to serve.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 2:07:06 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us