Mix CDs for inexpensive Gifts

Make someone special a CD of music. Blank CD's are super inexpensive. You can make all sorts of mixes. You can choose songs that relate to memories you have shared with people, songs that remind you of a person, etc. You can even customize the CD labels and cases for occasions and holidays. Music is a great way to express how you feel and is very personal yet inexpensive.

By Daisy from Pedricktown, NJ

I want to say thankyou for this gift Idea as my Hubby is totally Blind & very physically limited,I have been wonderring what do I give a totally blind hubby for a gift,he loves music & this idea is wonderful as he only loves specific songs in a certain order many,many thanks.

Yetta :)

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 18, 2008
Storing CDs
Storing CDs and DVDs
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs