Looking for Budget Advice - Categories:

BudgetBudget & Finance

Looking for Budget Advice

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me some websites where we could go to make a budget. Something that would help us step by step. We are in the process of buying our own home, and have a child. We are new to this budget thing, considering we never thought about it until now, when everyone is saying we need to do it!

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I have found many good ideas thru this free enewsletter. It is Budget Stretcher. He does offer books for pay, but has many free website links for budgeting as well. I have included a hyperlink to the article that I receive. I hope it works! If not, go to http://www.homemoneyhelp.com or tr2000.midwest.net Good luck, and congrats on a new home!:)

I KEPT A DAILY LOG OF EVERY PENNY WE SPENT. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH YOU WASTE! REVIEW IT ONCE A WEEK AND SEE WHERE YOU CAN CUT BACK.

Search for your question. It's very simple,do it at your table, write down your earnings then your expense for the month, each item, lights, food, house payment & etc, sub that from your earnings, make a grocer list before you shop,get just what you can get by on. Don't do as most others do, spend more than you make. It's o k to buy a home & pay by the month, pay it off as soon as you can,that will save lot of money on interest. I'm a retiree, we saved every penny until we retired, proud of it, good luck, you can make it.

Budget & Finance BudgetMay 6, 2004
carrots
Saving Money on Carrots
Woman Consulting Her Shopping List in the Supermarket
Creating a Food Budget
A couple working on their household budget.
Reducing Your Household Budget
Bride and Groom Putting Money in Piggy Bank
Creating a Budget for Your Wedding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:46:25 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.