All-Inclusive Vacation to Hawaii or Jamaica

My husband and I want to go on an anniversary/honeymoon. We can't decide where to go, Hawaii or Jamaica. We want all inclusive and a good deal. Any suggestions?

By Katie from IL

I have heard many people comment how expensive Hawaii is but Jamaica may require a passport in this day and age. My sis and her hubby had a fabulous time at the Sandals Resort in Jamaica. It would seem to me in order to have a really good time, a travel agent would be a good idea and a well worth the money investment. They would have all the insider info on "specials" too.

Try Sandals in Jamaica. There are several locations and I just received an e-mail that they have 60% off deals going on right now. You will need a passport if you don't already have one. Be prepared too. It is already super humid by 11 AM.

I hear Sandals in Jamica is wonderful. Just know, I heard from many people, that you cannot leave the resort. There is much violence on tourists. I know this was true 15 years ago as I worked for a travel publishing company. You should check out the recent status. Hawaii is suppose to be absolutely beautiful. Know many people who have visited. I hear Kawoi (sp) is the most beautiful if you don't care much about night life. Look into a time share. May be cheaper, but not sure. Haven't had enough money recently to vacation other than my town pool. Enjoy your vacation! All that truly matters is the person you are with. Diane

My husband and I have been to Sandals in Jamaica 3 times. We really enjoy it there. They treat you VERY well. Great food, beautiful beaches and lots of fun things to do. I highly recommend it!

Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
Travel and Recreation TravelApril 28, 2009
Hawaiian Fire Dancers
Hawaii Frugal Travel Guide
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Hawaii Christmas Charities
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation, Sisters on Ski Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation