This is a skateboard cake for an 8th birthday party. My friend wanted a skateboard party for her son. We could not buy a cake that fit the theme. This is what we came up with.
- 2 cake mixes
- flat cake pan
- Bundt cake pan
- 2 icing tubs
- food color
- Sour Patch Kids
- Life Savers
- candy sticks
- Air Heads
- Bake a flat cake and a bundt cake.
- Frost the flat cake for base.
- Cut the bundt cake in half and turn on side. Trim a little off the bottom so it will sit flat when turned upright. Trim some from center also so your pike will be shaped better.
- Place on flat cake. I set it to the back, but it can be placed in center.
- Use the pieces of cake you have left to fill in the side so it won't beck. If it does use straws to hold it together.
- For the skateboards place a candy stick between two Life Savers for wheels. Place a half of an Air Head on top of two sets.
- You can use a little frosting to hold a Sour Patch Kid on the board for a rider also place some kids running up to the ramp.
- I placed a Happy Birthday sign above the ramp using two chopsticks.
By Randa from San Marcos, TX
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 7:17:21 PM on 10.0.0.248 in 938 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us