Curtains to Coordinate With Maroon Wall and Cherry Tables and Floor

What is a good curtain color for my window? My accent wall is a deep red almost maroon, my tables and floor are cherry wood, my furniture is beige?

By sinnamyns from Burlington, VT

Could you find beige and maroon striped or printed curtains? If everything is in solid colors, it would look nice to have a print. You could get throw pillows for the couch, or a printed throw to put over the back of the couch or a chair as well in these colors. If you have trouble finding these colors, try looking at shower curtains. I wanted a brown/green print for my living room curtains, and could not find them. I did find shower curtains with a green and brown paisley design, gpt some clip metal hooks as the rods are metal, hung them, and they look nice. I found them in a discount store for $6.99 a panel and got 6, as there are 3 windows. They slide easily to open and close them.

What about a sunny yellow? If the curtain fabric has touches of maroon, even better!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsMarch 8, 2011
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Measuring Windows for New Curtains, Gold colored curtains and white sheers hanging on a wondow.
Measuring Windows for New Curtains
Starching Curtains
Starching Curtains