Bedside Beverage Idea

My DH is handicapped and he has a terrible time turning over his drink by the bedside. He loves to drink flavored drinks made with Splenda as he is a diabetic. But I cringe at the thought of him turning his glass over and staining the light blue carpet with his drink. I have come up with a great way to keep his drink safe and handy for him.

I salvaged from my company office trash bin a coffee creamer container (Coffee Mate) that has a flip snap top on it. The top will screw off and I can fill the container with his drink. As an added bonus I can freeze water in the bottom and then fill it with his drink so it will be cold. I think this is great! Now he can set his drink by the bed and snap the top shut when he is not drinking it. Great for kids too!

By Jonnie C.

I'm a restless sleeper so I often knock things off the nightstand, too. The only way I will keep a drink on the nightstand is in a water bottle with a sipper cap. I can fill it with any beverage I want. Or, make a pocket that will slip between mattress and box spring and put the water bottle in it. Then it won't leave a ring on your nightstand or be knocked off!

I use a thermal coffee travel mug with the large base designed to sit on the car's dashboard. My beverage stays nice and cold and is almost impossible to knock over.

Strawberry Lemonade Beverage
Strawberry Beverage Recipes
Nightstand
Creative Nightstand Ideas
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
Coffee liqueur and Irish cream in a glass.
Homemade Kahlua Recipes
🎄