Trouble With Acia Website

I recently ordered from two different trial offers on Acia. They said I would have 14 days to cancel before they sent more. When I tried to cancel, the phone was blocked and the addresses they gave were blocked. So even though I canceled, they billed me for around $80.00. I have yet to see any Acia. They cannot be contacted and keep billing my card for more Acia.

I am working with my bank, but will probably have to pay and keep paying because I cannot get a hold of them. I have kept all e-mail info, but cannot send a reply message. They have blocked everything. I just want to warn others, so they will not be scammed like me.

Betty from Warrensburg, MO

My daughter got scammed by this also. Check out this website for info on the scam:

http://www.sybervision.com/reviews/Extreme-Acai-Berry.php

I had this happen to me before on a different company. I had the same issues trying to contact them. The only thing that I found worked was that I had to contact my bank for a fraud report. I got my money back and they investigated the fraud!

So what are the sites that scammed you?

File a fraud complaint and then close out the account and open another one. or if you used a credit card file a complaint with the card company and they will help you get another card and your money returned to you as well. Been there!

contact your state attorney general and the better business bureau

Riteaid has Acia, ten dollars for 60 1000 mg capsules. I hope you resolve the problem with the company. Good luck!

My daughter also got caught up in this. She told me about it right after ordering from them. I told her I had heard this was a scam and they'd keep billing her. She cancelled her credit card so they could not keep billing her. She tried and tried to call them, but could never get through. She was put on hold and left her phone on speaker. After about 30 mintues, someone finally picked up. They told her they'd remove her name. This is definitely something you don't want to get involved in.

I went online and ordered my acai from swansonvitamins dot com, with shipping was $15.33. Hope it is the big deal like advertised and will help me. Let your bank do the fraud investigation on them. Also google BBB on yellow pages dot com and you can call and talk to someone about it and get the ball rolling. As an afterthought, I have personally called the BBB before my son got involved with a company. Turned out they had a grade of "F" as in failure like school. We have to do our homework firs,t too many scammers out there.

Consumer Advice Consumer AlertsOctober 27, 2008
ThriftyFun's Homepage
ThriftyFun in the Media
A bathtub.
Cleaning a Textured Bathtub Floor
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
🎄
🍂