Terrific Tuna Salad
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 med. tomato, but into small wedges
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced (amount you desire)
- 1/2 cup cooked green beans cooled
- 1 can drained water-packed tuna (I use Albacore)
- 1/2 cup canned and drained white kidney beans.
Mix together 2 tsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar, and 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard. Place spinach in serving bowl. Add tomato wedges, sliced onions, sliced mushrooms, cold cooked green beans, and drained white kidney beans. Add tuna. Toss to mix. Sprinkle the mixture of dressing over all, and toss again to cover. Have fresh grated Parmesan cheese in a bowl to pass with the salad.
By Connie from Oden, Arkansas
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 12:41:22 PM on 10.0.1.56 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us