These homemade Turtles are a great way to use some of the candy you may have received during the holidays.
- 1 bag Milky Way miniatures, chopped
- 1 bag Dove Promises
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Melt Milky Way candy bars, milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat until melted. Stirring constantly. Add nuts, stir well. Chill 30 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper, freeze for 15 minutes.
- Chop Dove Promises. Melt 2/3 of the candies in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add remaining Dove candies. Stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Remove Milky Way pieces from the freezer. Using a fork, dip pieces in the chocolate, one at a time. Place "turtles" on wax paper and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 6:29:51 PM on 10.0.2.116 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us