Storing a Toilet Brush

I hang the toilet brush on the back of the tank using a piece of string and a paper clip. To do this, get a piece of string and make a loop for the toilet brush handle. Mine had a hole through the end, which made it easy. Use a large paper clip and open it to form an S shaped hook. Remove the the lid from the top of the toilet tank and hang the S shaped paper clip on the back or side lip of the tank. Replace the tank lid. Slip the loop over the paper clip hook and let the brush dangle behind or to the side of the tank. The brush is handy and out of site.

By Tubbygirl from Pompano Beach, FL

That sounds like a good idea, but what about the water that drips from the brush? I have a toilet bowl brush that has the holder with it. I set it behind or beside the commode & set my brush in it. The water drips inside the holder. You just empty the brush holder into the commode later, once it has stopped dripping.)

Toilet brush holder made with a milk jug.
Storing a Toilet Brush
Organizing BathroomDecember 10, 2010
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄