Gift Baskets

I buy wicker baskets at yardsales and paint them white if they look slightly tawdry, and cut off the bows and ribbons. I use spray paint outside. When they are done, I put them away for Christmas or any occasion for which I need a gift.

I buy small objects throught the year to fill these baskets. They can be anything like cups, hot chocolate, shampoo etc. I buy the clear plastic sheets to bind the baskets and top with a pretty ribbon to bring all together and attach the card. Saves a bunch and is always ready when you need one.

By Susan from Hamilton

Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making Your Own Gift Baskets
Holidays and Parties Gifts BasketsOctober 21, 2004
Gift Basket in cellophane against a blue background
Making Filler for Gift Baskets
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
add tag to front
Making a "Basket of Sunshine"
🎉
🎄