Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Swiffer Cleaning Cloths Are Good For Bathtubs

In trying to use less chemicals around my son, I have discovered that the swiffer-dry cleaning cloth (no name brands as well) is great for cleaning acrylic bath tubs. I use a small amount of dish soap, a small amount of elbow grease and voila, I have a perfectly clean tub minus the fumes of harsh chemicals. Depending on how dirty the tub is I sometimes can even reuse the cleaning cloth. Try it and you will be surprised at how well it works.

By Lisa from Halifax, NS

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Nancy Collins [6]03/03/2008

I prefer nylon netting with baking soda, as it has holes that scrub the sides and carry off the grime.

By Dee [3]03/03/2008

Good tip, but I use microfiber cloths for all my cleaning and I use it dry or with water, if I want to disinfect anything I use it with white vinegar. They are fantastic and you can find some that work decent enough at the dollar stores. Dee

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.