Swiffer Cleaning Cloths Are Good For Bathtubs

In trying to use less chemicals around my son, I have discovered that the swiffer-dry cleaning cloth (no name brands as well) is great for cleaning acrylic bath tubs. I use a small amount of dish soap, a small amount of elbow grease and voila, I have a perfectly clean tub minus the fumes of harsh chemicals. Depending on how dirty the tub is I sometimes can even reuse the cleaning cloth. Try it and you will be surprised at how well it works.

By Lisa from Halifax, NS

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Good tip, but I use microfiber cloths for all my cleaning and I use it dry or with water, if I want to disinfect anything I use it with white vinegar. They are fantastic and you can find some that work decent enough at the dollar stores. Dee

I prefer nylon netting with baking soda, as it has holes that scrub the sides and carry off the grime.

Comment

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomMarch 3, 2008
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 12:10:50 AM on 10.0.0.41 in 610 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.