Swiffer Cleaning Cloths Are Good For Bathtubs

In trying to use less chemicals around my son, I have discovered that the swiffer-dry cleaning cloth (no name brands as well) is great for cleaning acrylic bath tubs. I use a small amount of dish soap, a small amount of elbow grease and voila, I have a perfectly clean tub minus the fumes of harsh chemicals. Depending on how dirty the tub is I sometimes can even reuse the cleaning cloth. Try it and you will be surprised at how well it works.

By Lisa from Halifax, NS

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Good tip, but I use microfiber cloths for all my cleaning and I use it dry or with water, if I want to disinfect anything I use it with white vinegar. They are fantastic and you can find some that work decent enough at the dollar stores. Dee

I prefer nylon netting with baking soda, as it has holes that scrub the sides and carry off the grime.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomMarch 3, 2008
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 4:54:32 PM on 10.0.1.224 in 804 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.